Sunday, May 2, 2010

I can not have children!



It is the worst diagnosis that a doctor can tell a young woman. Now it has the singer Senna of the girl group "Monrose hit" The 27-year-old can not have children anymore!
The reason: an overgrowth of the uterus. While it was fortunately no cancer, but the only way the complete removal of the organ.
A terrible news for the pretty Draufgängerin who loves children more than anything: "This is the hammer. I'm Moroccan, have found my life partner. My friend and I wanted children. Not now, but later, "she told the magazine" In ".
Senna had suffered at the beginning of the Pro7-Show "Popstars" in 2006 with pain in abdomen. On the first tour with Monrose she had to sit at a concert, six weeks before they broke for the samples together "Schlag den Raab".
All warning signs of her body that she has not heard. Today they plague the self-reproach. "Why did not I used to go to the doctor? Why did not I listen to my feelings? I had my first time to explain himself - I was ashamed. "